"At the beginning of 2010 I came across my diary from last year. I had a quick flick through and was hit with the realisation of exactly how much my life has changed since January ’09. My diary is littered with words like ‘Golden Globes’, ‘Baftas’, ‘Brits’ and ‘The Oscars’ – all of which my working life revolved around...

Fast forward a year and my January is barren. The pages are a wasteland of days and dates and woefully empty pages. My poor, poor moleskin must have been sobbing into its perfectly intact spine at such a pitiful sight..."

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Musings From Nana J...

JULIE COLOMBUS SAYS:

One year ago, we were almost (or were) on the Banks Peninsula Track - fighting storms of falling pears, rain and hail plus much sun.
I was also begining my final year of study - Diploma of Counselling. Today I passed my final assignment!!!!
Nan moved house during the year and I've book my trip to northern hemisphere for Sept/Oct...

1 comment:

  1. This time last year I was just an amateur photographer snapping pics from the Banks Peninsula Trail.
    Since then, I have:
    Assisted in fashion shoots with Jan Masny
    Completed a course in Portrait Photography at Central St Martins, London
    Completed a workshop in photographing birds in the Highlands of Scotland
    Had picture published in a book
    Been accepted by two photographic agencies
    Started taking regular bookings for weddings
    Come 5th in the SE POTN photo of the year photographic competition
    Set up my own Wedding photography website, www.markcolombus.com

    ReplyDelete